Actually it is practical on iirc, use Pastebin, then everyone on iirc can
compare with the other testor errors.

The only reason you might be having a crash I can think of, is third party
modules, you have set a script to run at boot that is not properly configured.
I have yet to have any development version not boot easily and without issue on
every 10.9 version.

Have you Safe Booted to see? Hold 'shift' key while booting to only get the OS.

Sent from my iPad