Ok, I'm just not that used to IIRC. I will look into it.
I'm running it all on a hackintosh.
I will make another try and start over with the working installation + ZFS
and then add stuff one by one and rebooting in between until I have set it
up the way I like it instead of transferring my user data/settings/etc. all
at once.
It's the right way to set up a new system anyways...
Simple transfer of everything = transfer/worsening of problems too. :)

/Robert