Smart man.

--
Jason Belec
Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 26, 2014, at 9:38 AM, Robert Rehnmark <xcar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Ok, I'm just not that used to IIRC. I will look into it.
> I'm running it all on a hackintosh.
> I will make another try and start over with the working installation + ZFS 
> and then add stuff one by one and rebooting in between until I have set it up 
> the way I like it instead of transferring my user data/settings/etc. all at 
> once.
> It's the right way to set up a new system anyways... 
> Simple transfer of everything = transfer/worsening of problems too. :)
> 
> 
> /Robert
> 
> 
>> Den onsdagen den 26:e februari 2014 kl. 13:17:35 UTC+1 skrev jasonbelec:
>> Actually it is practical on iirc, use Pastebin, then everyone on iirc can 
>> compare with the other testor errors.
>> 
>> The only reason you might be having a crash I can think of, is third party 
>> modules, you have set a script to run at boot that is not properly 
>> configured. I have yet to have any development version not boot easily and 
>> without issue on every 10.9 version.
>> 
>> Have you Safe Booted to see? Hold 'shift' key while booting to only get the 
>> OS.
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Jason Belec
>> Sent from my iPad
>> 
>>> On Feb 26, 2014, at 7:09 AM, Robert Rehnmark <xca...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Is it ok to discuss OpenZFS/ZFS-OSX here?
>>> I joined to IRC channel but when panicking and posting logs/screendumps I 
>>> guess IRC isn't very practical.
>>> 
>>> I'm panicking on boot with one of my Mavericks 10.9.1 installations.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> /Robert
>>> -- 
>>>  
>>> --- 
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>> "zfs-macos" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>> email to zfs-macos+...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
> 
> -- 
>  
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "zfs-macos" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to zfs-macos+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

-- 

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"zfs-macos" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to zfs-macos+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to