Well that's one point of view and choice.

I'm sure those you refer to are far more knowledgeable than any other
individuals.

I can only speak for myself. I have intentionally attempted to destroy data for
years under ZFS, amazingly enough all data is always recoverable. I have
intentionally stayed away from protected RAM to ensure data for clients is
safe.

So back to trolling. Let's be honest, if you were not trolling you would have
started a new thread for people to discuss your views.

Jason
Sent from my iPhone 5S