There has been no activity on that mailing list in about 3 months! I'd say
this is an indication that MacZFS was dead dead dead, were it not for the
apparently frequent check-ins to Github.
Can anyone enlighten me what exactly is happening to this list? Is there a
new and better channel of comms for the dev community? Has it been
abandoned? The drop from a regular stream of activity to ghost town mode in
December seems rather abrupt.

For more options, visit