In this particular case the pool is an imported ZEVO pool.  I don't yet
have the luxury of creating a new pool until I move this data around

I did perform an upgrade on this pool and here are the settings:
zpool: https://gist.github.com/25315011067796c62b43
zfs: https://gist.github.com/03d7016422cbe27abdb2

Additionally, I'm seeing some odd spikes now on my processor that were not
previously present within the kernel_task.  Any way to pry that open and
see what is happening therein?  I'm concerned there's some junk happening
under the covers here that I'm not readily seeing with zfs now.