Yes to everything you noticed.

That said, hoping for anything Don did, is utterly pointless. He walked away
with cash in his pocket.

Currently pools are being built with commands like this

 zpool create -f -O compression=lz4 -O casesensitivity=insensitive -O
normalization=formD -O atime=off -o ashift=12 pool raidz disk1 disk2 disk3

So definitely going to see issues with pools migrated from ZEVO or pools on the
old/current MacZFS.

I've been moving (copying) all my pool data across here in the lab and for
clients for a few weeks as the improvements and data integrity for me are
proving worthwhile.

Jason
Sent from my iPhone 5S