Please do not say things like that about Don. I know him personally and
that is not what happened.  I'm not going to get into details here as it is
not appropriate, but it is frankly not what happened.

I'll continue on my path then and work on getting everything off this pool
and recreate it.  As you can see I used essentially those options on zfs
create:
`zfs create -o atime=off -o utf8only=on -o casesensitivity=insensitive -o
normalization=formD -o compression=lzjb tank/Users`

We'll see if this changes the games once I recreate the pool.