Haha, it was not derogatory just business term for guys coming out of Apple,
starting something with the tech and getting acquired for whatever reason. Been
there myself. However it does not change how end users feel. ;)

As for your options, the change seems to be for pool vs zfs directory, but
essentially yes. Alot of things are similar.

Sent from my iPad