On 09. März 2014 at 02:44:51, ylluminate (yllumin...@gmail.com) wrote:
> So as I understand it, a pool is not automatically imported on reboot with
> the current OpenZFS implementation? If not, would it not be wise to stick
> something like:
> /usr/local/sbin/zpool tank
>
> in /etc/rc.common to make sure your tanks are imported at system init until
> we have this working as expected?

Nope, just use this:

/Library/LaunchDaemons/org.open-zfs.zpool-import.plist

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN"
"http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd";>
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>Label</key>
    <string>org.open-zfs.zpool-import</string>
    <key>ProgramArguments</key>
    <array>
        <string>/usr/local/sbin/zpool</string>
        <string>import</string>
        <string>-a</string>
        <string>-f</string>
    </array>
    <key>RunAtLoad</key>
    <true/>
    <key>StandardErrorPath</key>
    <string>/private/var/log/open-zfs.log</string>
    <key>StandardOutPath</key>
    <string>/private/var/log/open-zfs.log</string>
    <key>TimeOut</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
</dict>
</plist>