Once the installer is pushed out for the current "stable" version, the next
focus is on OSX integration, and performance improvements.  Do we have a
feel for how the latest snapshots performs compared to ZEVO? Are we talking
5-10-20%, or is it so high we suspect there is a problem?

Having said that, the most recent "hang" fix to master was about 48 hours
ago. It could be worth making sure you are running the latest master.