Hey Jorgen, this compilation was a pull that is still considered current
(alpha-276-ga87b684).  What can I do to better track these issues down
presently for you? I'm about to take a jump from ZFS due to these issues,
so I'd be happy to help if we can get to the bottom of them before I give
up as I'm lacking time to really focus on it right now.  Presently
performance is significantly lower than ZEVO.  From the transfers you saw,
initially in this thread you can see that it is very significant, but with
these hangs it has gotten to the point where it is simply unusable when
they happen, but they are not predictable.  I believe it must be a memory
issue (although I do have 32GB on this workstation).