Can someone refresh my memory on the different ashift values (12, 13, n)…
and how they affect the pool?

(jasonbelec) zpool create -f -O compression=lz4 -O
casesensitivity=insensitive -O normalization=formD -O atime=off -o
ashift=12 pool raidz disk1 disk2 disk3

(ylluminate) zpool create -f -o ashift=13 tank raidz /dev/disk1s2
/dev/disk2s2 /dev/disk3s2 /dev/disk4s2
zfs create -o atime=off -o utf8only=on -o casesensitivity=insensitive -o
normalization=formD -o compression=lzjb -o mountpoint=/Users/username
tank/username

Specifically pools built with ashift=12 vs ashift=13.  What is the default
if none is specified?

Also, is there a difference between normalization=formD at the pool vs
directory level?

Fred