I admit to being one whose eyes glaze over when the discussion turns to
i18n/l10n. So why should I use formD normalization?

I've been using case sensitive filesystems on my Mac for as long as there
was a choice (I grew up in UNIX land where this was made correctly from the
start.) and I've never had a problem--especially since I don't use poorly
written Adobe programs and the like.  So why would I use a case insensitive
dataset for iTunes?