On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 7:04:39 AM UTC-4, jasonbelec wrote:

> ZFS is lots of parts, in most cases lots of cheap unreliable parts,
> refurbished parts, yadda yadda, as posted on this thread and many, many
> others, any issues are probably not ZFS but the parts of the whole. Yes, it
> could be ZFS, after you confirm that all the parts ate pristine, maybe.

I don't think it's ZFS. ZFS is pretty solid. In my specific case, I'm
trying to figure out why VirtualBox is creating these issues. I'm pretty
sure that's the root cause, but I don't know why yet. So I'm just
speculating at this point. Of course, I want to get my ZFS up and running
so I can move on to what I really need to do, so it's easy to jump on a
conclusion about something that I haven't thought of in my position. Hope
you can understand

--

---