What do you do for backups?

I use a combo of:

- arq [1] for general mac OS backup
- time machine to external USB drive for quick recovery in case of crisis (I
don’t trust it btw)
- daily zfs snapshots to remote boxes of important stuff
- tarsnap [2] for critical & secure things (ssh keys, password safe)

If not, what are you using for your backups?

BTW I’m slowly but surely moving away from backblaze and related services as
they kill my mac’s performance all the time. The plan is to move to a mix of
tarsnap & zfs, maybe like

Dave Cottlehuber
Sent from my Couch

[1]: http://www.haystacksoftware.com/arq/