Latest ZFS for awhile now. Find it very stable (not for everyone yet). ;)

ZVOL for OS X necessary stuff like Mail, FCP X, etc., each formatted HFS+

The main OS X disk clones itself/changes with SuperDuper to a ZVOL.

All ZVOLs have snapshots daily and/or hourly, which send to a remote system
(SSH) just in case.

Slowly moving all old MacZFS processes to this new approach. Currently 30
systems running this way (about another 60 will be updated over the year).
Every quarter I randomly pick a system to restore from remote to ensure backup
integrity.

All systems have a 6 mth snapshot uploaded to Amazon Glacier.

Sent from my iPad