On 21/05/2014 11:21, Jason Belec wrote:

Every quarter I randomly pick a system to restore from remote to ensure backup

That is absolutely essential. I like to tell people that if they've not tested their backups they *don't have backups*. They have hopes.

PLEASE NOTE: This message was meant to offend everyone equally,
regardless of race, creed, sexual orientation, politics, choice
of beer, operating system, mode of transport, or their editor.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zfs-macos" group.