All,

Last September following the announcement of OpenZFS on OSX (aka "O3X"), the
interchange below appeared on this list.

Can someone with both O3X and MacZFS experience provide us an update on the
status of O3X and its advantages and disadvantages relative to the current
MacZFS (74.3.3)?

Very much appreciated,

Chris