Yeah. Had one 4 years ago that lost 6 mths of data using a 'service'. Data that
was required by law to be kept 10 years. ;) Oh the looks on the faces when the
'service' informed them it was not the 'service's problem. I reminded them the
about the money they must have saved. Didn't go over well. ;)

Jason
Sent from my iPhone 5S