Well the info then and now would be quite a bit different as things are
actively being developed. ;)

The old works, just feature frozen for years. It's limitations are well
documented. The announcement version in September had been updated once or
twice I believe since then and I run it on several systems. I also run daily
build on two real world systems because I like horror movies.

The new, everything everyone else has in ZFS currently with a few tiny
exceptions. I don't have the details in a nice list, but a few of the new
things drastically reduced my workload and were in my opinion well worth
upgrading. Many of the issues with our past stable feature frozen version that
gave me a headache are gone. No data has been harmed or lost in the mad science
lab or in the wild with my clients. Knock on wafer board. ;)

Why not test it on an external drive and let us know if your priorities find a
little bug to squash? You have a ZFS RAID shirt for bugs, right?

Or ask pointed questions....

Jason
Sent from my iPhone 5S