Yes, "stable" MacZFS on Lion. I ended up using AFP Liberate
<https://github.com/joshado/liberate-applefileserver> which fools AFP into
thinking ZFS is HFS and allowing it to be shared. Works perfectly so far.
Even allows for /Volumes/<Mount> hierarchy to be used.

Additional Instruction for AFP Liberate
<http://zevo.getgreenbytes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20&start=10>