On 2014-07-05, 21:38, ilove...@icloud.com wrote:
MacZFS supports up to pool version 8.

Ok, so I guess I need to submit my question anyway.

Yes, I did read MacZFS is based on zpool version 8. However it does support UTF normalization, right?

I am trying to format a drive with ZFS to be used both in Linux and OS X. While there is OpenZFS on OS X, I would like the drive to be usable by MacZFS as well. The problem is, when I try to create zpool version 8 using ZFS on Linux, it then said that normalization is not supported in this zpool.

So I guess the real issue here: how to create a zpool that will be the most usable between MacZFS, OpenZFS on OS X, ZFS on Linux, and ZFS-fuse, using all features supported by those solutions?

Thank you.

--
   ____  ____  ____  ____ (stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo
  /___  /___/ /___/ /___      http://www.arifsaha.com/