Normalization is not available in file system version 2.

There is no issue with creating pool version 8 on ZFS on Linux:

As for creating a pool that can use "all features supported by
those solutions," that is impossible because maintaining compatibility with
MacZFS will strictly limit you to the feature set of MacZFS, which has only
the features of pool version 8 and file system version 2. There is no way
to have your cake and eat it too because ZFS does not have "forward