hello,

New mac ifs user here!  I have 3x Seagate ST3000DM001 in a RaidZ1 on a Mac
Pro (mid 2012), all in internal drive slots.

SMARTReporter sees my boot drive (flash) and an external USB drive and  "1
disks(s) not SMART capable" which I assume is the zfs drive (not the dvd).

Is there anything special that needs to be done to a zfs pool for SMART
monitoring?

I created the pool following the quicks start guide, creating a ZFS
partition then adding those partitions to a raidz.

Also, what are the "read / write / cksum" columns from "zpool status"?  The
man page does not describe them.

Thank you

big:~ mmosko$ zpool list

NAME                    SIZE    USED   AVAIL    CAP  HEALTH     ALTROOT

lucky                  8.19T    699G   7.50T     8%  ONLINE     -

big:~ mmosko$ zpool get all lucky

NAME  PROPERTY     VALUE       SOURCE

lucky  bootfs       -           default

lucky  autoreplace  off         default