Greetings, everybody!

Last year, I built a RAIDZ2-array using a Probox 8-bay cabinet (8*2 TB) and
a Mac Mini (8 GB Ram). It worked well, but I found that I needed more
space, so I tried to scale it up.

So, identical cabinet, but with the newer, bigger 3 TB disks. Should work,

Unfortunately not. The Mac gets at least one kernel panic per day. After
the automatic reboot, the arrays do not auto-mount; the cabinets themselves
have to be powered-cycled, and the Mac then issued a "sudo zpool import -f

Any tips? Suggestions? Ideas?

For more options, visit