zpool status -v shows:

Server:~ busty$ zpool status -v
  pool: Collection
 state: DEGRADED
status: One or more devices is currently being resilvered.  The pool
will continue to function, possibly in a degraded state.
action: Wait for the resilver to complete.
 scrub: resilver in progress, 0,98% done, 26h14m to go
config:

        NAME                      STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        Collection                DEGRADED     0     0     0
          raidz1                  DEGRADED     0     0     0
            disk3s2               ONLINE       0     0     0
            disk5s2               ONLINE       0     0     0
            disk7s2               ONLINE       0     0     0
            disk1s2               ONLINE       0     0     0
            replacing             DEGRADED     0     0     0
              806745480046791602  FAULTED      0     0     0  was/dev/disk5s2
              disk4               ONLINE       0     0     0
            disk2s2               ONLINE       0     0     0
            disk6s2               ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

Good info about letting the disk to be replaced in place until it's
done. My time was running up to send the disk away and it's somewhat
easier to just swap the disks, but I do have a spare SATA-port, so I
could do it the safer way next time.

Meanwhile, what to do with the "no such device in pool"?

Thanks