MacZFS 74.3.3 is ZFS v2, Zpool v8. It was stated a while ago development on
MacZFS had come to an end, and that people should move to OpenZFS.

I'm currently on 74.3.3 on OS X 10.9.5 myself. This week, I'm migrating my data
off, installing Yosemite, installing OpenZFS 1.3.0 and redoing my ZRAID from
scratch.

Sent from my iPhone