Well a few things, if you don't have a backup already don't go any further.
Your just asking for tears  of anguish.

This procedure to do what your asking has been around almost since the
beginning of ZFS, a little Googling can find the steps. I suggest anything with
the name Oracle at the top of the page.

You say 2 mirrors, do you mean they are stripped together? How did your
original creation command look? To receive aid, you need to be detailed in
asking as you could get advice based on assumption that will have you back to
the tears thing....

Are you looking for speed, security, redundancy? Because 2 drives mirrored and
striped across 2 more drives mirrored is pretty safe and can be grown by
another 2 drives and repeated. In fact I usually encourage this for most people
rather than RaidZ2 (something you cannot alter after creation).

Sent from my iPad