This is from zdb -b on a pool with one vdev of 2 2terabyte drives mirrored.

I can trash it and start over but is there away to "unleak" whats leaked ?
I will  recreate the pool anyway but would like to experiment with it for a
while first.

A zfs recv failed with bus error 10 which apparently corrupted something.
zpool status shows no errors. However mount fails for some file systems.