Do you have snapshots of what you consider 'leaked'?

You said a receive failed.... Have you checked your cables? Then shutdown and
bring back online and get status.

I've seen lots of weird stuff and 90% can be resolved fairly quickly. You just
won't be using every day ZPOOL commands but it is important to have a good
understanding of your predicament and you really should be working on a bit for
bit clone.

I'll help in any way I can and you if you feel like poking the internals.

Jason Belec
Sent from my "It's an iPod, a Phone, and an Internet Device..."