Sorry about the delay.

Answer: No.

I have checked the cable at both ends, and found no errors.

Here is a transcript of today's exercises

> anderswallen:~ anderswa$ sudo zpool list
>
> NAME      SIZE  ALLOC   FREE    CAP  DEDUP  HEALTH  ALTROOT
>
> array_2  29,1T  14,8T  14,3T    50%  1.00x  UNAVAIL  -
>
> anderswallen:~ anderswa$ sudo zpool status -v array_2

  pool: array_2

 state: ONLINE

status: One or more devices are faulted in response to IO failures.

action: Make sure the affected devices are connected, then run 'zpool
clear'.

   see: http://zfsonlinux.org/msg/ZFS-8000-HC

  scan: resilvered 12,5K in 0h0m with 0 errors on Mon Nov  3 18:00:02 2014

config:

 NAME          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM

array_2       ONLINE       1     7     0

  raidz2-0    ONLINE       4    24     0

    disk5s2   ONLINE       4    12     0

    disk6s2   ONLINE       3    16     0

    disk7s2   ONLINE       3    18     0

    disk8s2   ONLINE       4    22     0

    disk9s2   ONLINE       4    22     0

    disk10s2  ONLINE       4    20     0

    disk11s2  ONLINE       4    16     0

    disk12s2  ONLINE       4    18     0

errors: List of errors unavailable (insufficient privileges)

anderswallen:~ anderswa$ sudo zpool clear -F array_2

cannot clear errors for array_2: I/O error