I'm a long-time ZFS on Linux user and I'm trying to get zfs on osx working
for my dev laptop.

>From looking at the google code pages, I was able to find that the latest
package is MacZFS-74.3.3 :
http://maczfs.bjokaservers.de/list.php
http://maczfs.bjokaservers.de/list.php?show=3&sort=5&dir=2

I wasn't able to find a more recent packaged version. Is this correct?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction here. I'm happy to help
update the docs if that'd be useful, since
it was hard to even find that package linked above due to broken links.

- John