From: Harald Hanche-Olsen (mailto:han...@math.ntnu.no)
Date: 9 November 2016 at 15:54:03

> To be precise, no more postings will be allowed, but the group will remain
> for archival purposes for as long as google will let it.
> […]
> I will allow a grace period of a few days before I turn posting off, in case
> anyone wants to add anything to the previous paragraph.

A week has passed, and I hereby declare this group as closed. For starters, I
will turn on moderation on all posts. Looking around the settings, it is not
clear that I can close it any more thoroughly than that.

Be aware, though, that I will reject almost any new post to the group from now
on. Exceptions will be exceedingly rare, possibly nonexisttet. And after a few
more weeks, they won't happen at all.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

– Harald