*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]   609-945-2911.*

 * Dear Partners,*

  We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

* *

Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with your
*updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*Oracle APPS  Consultant(Payroll and OTL)*

*Location: Florida*

*Duration: 12 months*

**

*Please send matched resumes*

* *

   - Minimum 7 yrs of experience.
   - Must have extensive experience in *Payroll and OTL* modules.

Thanks & Regards
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.,  "Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Ph:609- 945- 2911, Fax 609-452-5613
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.e-zencomp.com
Partner to PTC Arbortext products.