*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

*Position: SQL SERVER DEVELOPER*

*Location: **HERNDON**, **VA***

*Duration:  6 months **Face to face***

* *

*Developer Description:
* Experience in MS SQL Server database development including SSIS Package
Creation -- CRITICAL SKILL (Good Expertise needed)

Most applicants only worked with the SSIS wizard and did not do any internal
development, we need the internal development skills

* SQL SERVER DATABASE DEVELOPER
* 3-4yrs Database Development experience in MS SQL Server database
development including SSIS Package Creation. *

* *

*The candidate should also have UNIX Shell Scripting, Stored Procedures and
functions

(PL/SQL) development experience.

* DBA experience with performance and tuning experience; is a PLUS.

* Developer must be proficient in C#, VB and .NET development.

Database Developer is responsible for developing PL/SQL objects and SSIS
packages in a CM managed environment based upon defined requirements. Will
participate in full DB development life cycle.
This resource will be expected to work closely with business analysts and
MUST have good communication skills and MUST be able to translate business
requirements into a technical implementation*

Thanks & Regards

*Adem*

Technical Recruiter

Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.

Phone: 605-741-0116

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Website: www.siliconss.com

Yahoo IM: adem_mike

G Talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/adem1