Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.
Please send the Resumes to : * [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.

Requirement Details :

Position: ** C#.NET Developer**

Location: **NYC**

Duration: **6+ months*

*Job Responsibilities:*

*Hands on developer with 2-3 years of C# experience developing financial
reporting and accounting software on a windows platform (not in a purely
maintenance role).*

*Strong knowledge of VB6 also required (2-3 years experience). **
Excellent communication skills required. Especially with Portfolio
Management/Accounting terminology. Willingness to dig in and meet aggressive
deadlines is vital.*

*Knowledge of OOP ( Object Oriented Programming ) and design patterns
Knowledge of SQL server. Creating and supporting MS SQL tables, stored
procedures and views.
Knowledge of Oracle stored procedures, views and performance tuning.
GUI design skills.
Ability to follow SDLC process and good documentation skills.

Knowledge of Princeton Financial Systems product called PAM (especially the
SDK functionality) a big plus.
Ability to analyze and debug existing applications a plus.*
* *
*With Regards:**
V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Ph: 734-418-2543
Fax: 734-975-9380
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || (Y_IM)  varmadprince6 ||  (GTalk) varma.obsi*