Hi Business Partners,

We have a need for a *QA Lead* in *Woodbury**, MN (about 10 minutes east of
Minneapolis).*  I don't have a formal job description, but this will involve
*integration* into an *acquisition* system with *COMS* and *PeopleSoft*.
Client will typically hire over the phone, so all candidates must have
excellent communication skills.

*All candidates must have the following skills/experience:*

Ø      *PeopleSoft*

Ø      *COMS*

Ø      *Web Method *

Ø      *Rational tools*

*Title: QA Lead** *

*Duration: 3 month *

*Bill-rate: $hr inc. all on C2C*

*Location: Woodbury, MN*

*Warm Regards** *

*Vikas Aryan*

*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synerging Minds"*

*Route 27, Suite No: 9,*

*Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824*

*609.662.1279 *230|| F: 609 228 4646**

*www.ambrosiainfotech.com* <http://www.ambrosiainfotech.com/>