Here is a hot requirement for *< IBM Rational Team Unifying Platform (TUP) -
Harrisburg, PA – 6 Months >.* Please forward your updated resume if you are
interested for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* IBM Rational Team Unifying Platform (TUP)
*Location:* Harrisburg, PA
*Duration:* 6 Months
The Product Specialist is the expert for a technical development or
execution environment product or set of products. Primary responsibility is
to ensure availability and facilitate productive use of a product for
Application Teams or end users.
Client is seeks a qualified resource as the Subject Matter Expert for the
installation, configuration, implementation, and training of the IBM
Rational Team Unifying Platform (TUP). The candidate will work with the
Project Management Office and Application Development Division. Tasks will
- Requirements Definition and Analysis.
- SDLC Change Management, (change control, build control, and version
- Workflow and Process Automation & Defect Tracking.
- Software Deployment Tracking & Request and change management tool
- Business requirements development & Functional and technical
- TUP config and impl (ClearQuest, ClearCase LT, RequisitePro & Test
- IBM Rational Pro config and impl.
- Familiar with .net, Visual Basic, C#, C++ or Java programming.
- Familiar with software distribution and release control.
- Experience using formal SDLC Management Tools & Experience leading SDLC
teams and projects.
- Experience working directly with users and customers.
- Experience using IBM Rational Suite.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Staffing – Manager
*21351, Ridgetop Circle *
*Suite** 300**, Dulles, VA 20166.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at