Urgent requirement for Sharepoint Administrator..need consultants local to
HOUSTON

 Job Title: The SharePoint Administrator

Locals Needed
Houston TX

Job Description: HOUSTON-BASED CANDIDATES ONLY. The SharePoint Administrator
will participate in the architectural design, development, customization and
integration efforts of enterprise solutions involving Collaboration, Portals,
Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms,
and Business Intelligence. Utilize Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS
2007), Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0), SharePoint Designer 2007 and
various other .NET components.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082