*Hi,*
*Please send  suitable resumes along with rates and contact info.*

*Req #1:*

Position Title: *QA Lead*

Location: Woodbury, MN

Duration: 3+ months

We have a new need for a QA Lead in Woodbury, MN (about 10 minutes east of
Minneapolis).  I don't have a formal job description, but this will involve
integration into an acquisition system with COMS and Peoplesoft.
Client  typically
hire over the phone, so all candidates must have *excellent communication
skills.*

All candidates must have the following skills/experience:

Peoplesoft

COMS

Web Method

Rational tools

*Req #2:*

**
*Sure Shot closure - Must be right match.*

Position:    Global Oracle PM

LOA:          up to 2 years

Location:    Central Mass (1.5 hours from Boston)

Process:    Several interviews-first with Director of IT in MA, then will
involve 2 UK and 2 Brazilian managers on the global imp team.

*** Will be international travel involved.*

*Project:*    Client is in discovery phase for a global reinstall for their
ERP system. Currently running multiple ERP instances, varying from Tier 1
Oracle to Tier 3 JBoss and Mapics across US, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, UK,
China.  Looking for a PM who has done large global installs who can lead the
initative to consolidate all global instances onto one ERP (Oracle).

do, what to avoid, cost/benefit analysis. Wants someone with at least 3-4
projects implementing Oracle on a global level. Could eventually oversee the
entire project, working with the Global IT Task force.  Must understand how
to work with multiple ERP systems and bring them onto one system on a global
level.

Musts:

Experience with *3-4 ERP Installation Projects* *(must be Global, and
preferably Oracle)*

Experience with *3-4 Oracle Apps Proje*cts (Installs or Consolidation
projects - not any specific modules at this point)

Project Management Experience (senior level)
Strong communication skills.

*Thanks & Regards,***

*Jitha Radhakrishnan***

*Vaptech Inc.***

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003*

Fax No - 732-767-9669

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with *REMOVE* in the *Subject* & I will
promptly remove upon receipt.