Hi,

This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on HTML
Developer / Web Application Developer Please send me the updated resume of your
consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position    :   HTML Developer / Web Application Developer

Location   :   Hillsboro, OR

Duration   :   3 Months (with option to extend)

Daily Responsibilities:

Engage with fellow development team and business customers on html design and
output during regular application development cycles. Specifically this
candidate will be the primary html\css developer on the project that will work
with developers inside a .net code environment providing the final visual
layer.

Necessary Skills:

·         HTML

·         DHTML