Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Job title:   Oracle DBA

Location:   Minneapolis, MN

Contract:   6 Months

Job Description:

Candidate must be good at problem analysis and providing solutions.

Candidate must follow processes already defined, help with defining
processes where they do not exist, create technical documentation and follow
directions.

In addition, the perfect candidate must be able to interact well with
others.

As a team member, you will discuss and determine the best ways to go about
solving issues.

You will be working with other web engineers and be part of a larger group
that includes DBA's and project managers.

        Implement and integrate third party applications.

        Install and Configure application servers and web servers.

        Perform application installs and upgrades.

        Work with software engineers, DBAs, project managers and business
liaison to understand project requirements, provide technical expertise and
implement solutions.

        Build tools, scripts and automate everything possible. .

        Design and implement measurement systems to assess service delivery
and key performance indicators of critical applications.

        Work with software engineers and application architects to ensure
the overall application design is optimal.

This involves performance data modeling, schema design and query reviews.

        Administer production, BCP, test and development environments,
ensuring maximum availability.

        Interface with Network, Hardware and System operations teams to
resolve problems with application/database systems.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

Regards,

Vicky

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110

 Work: 703-880-2641 ext: 207I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on this IDs
Please): <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.