This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on
Configuration Manager Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

INTERVIEW: F2F, after the initial phone interview

Position    :   Configuration Manager

Location   :   Alexandria, VA (Washington DC Metro)

Duration   :   12 months

Rate         :    $50/hr No Negotiable

Configuration Management Principle Leader.

Candidate will: - Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of
education and experience. -

Have 8-9 or more years of configuration analysis experience.

Required Skills:

Qualified candidate will: - Collaborate with senior management in prototype
reviews and development of policies and procedures.

Recommends and implements new procedures as appropriate.

- Support application software, configuration and requirements management
through IBM Rational Tool Suite, including ClearCase, ClearQuest, Requisite

  Pro and ClearQuest Test manager.

- Administer ClearCase/ClearQuest and ClearCase with UCM for configuration and
build management.

- Create/maintain ClearQuest enabled UCM project structure, including streams
and baselines.

- Mentor developer community in Rational ClearCase/ClearQuest usage.

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 221
Alt   : 718-715-4190 Ext: 221

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused