Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Job title                    : SAP Parallel Testing Analyst

Location                  : Jacksonville, FL

Contract Length    : 6 Months

Required Skills/Experience:

Knowledge & Experience in SAP Payroll (PY) Parallel Testing, preferably in a
global implementation project

Very good analytical skills and comparison techniques for PY Data especially
in a parallel testing environment

Excellent team working, interpersonal and communication skills

Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced,
deadline-oriented and rapidly changing business environment without
compromising on quality & compliance

Good communication skills, both oral and written

Must be detail-oriented with solid project management skills

Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with
internal and external associates

Demonstrated ability to work with and lead a team.

Ability to work under tight schedules without compromising on quality &
compliance

Pluses:

It's essential all of them have the must have Skills: -

Functional Knowledge of running of all aspects of SAP Payroll (including
off-cycles) and previous experience in and ability to analyze actual results
against legacy results

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate:

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Regards,
Vipul

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Please):  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.