Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Job title                    : Senior J2EE Application Developer

Location                  : Chandler, AZ

Contract Length    : 6 Months

Qualifications the successful candidate will have the following qualities:

*        Must be a good problem solver

*        Must have excellent communication skills and be able to speak with
non-technical Customers

*        Must have hands on experience with each aspect of the software
development lifecycle.

*        Must have hands-on experience with J2EE technologies and know how
to apply the appropriate technology to a given a problem set (JSP, EJB, JMS,
JTA, SAAJ, Web Services, SOAP, XML, JNDI, JDBC). Struts experience
preferred.

*        Must have strong SQL experience with a relational database (With
emphasis on queries and JDBC interaction versus DBA tasks. However the
candidate should be familiar with good database design patterns and concepts
[referential integrity, primary keys, foreign keys, many to many
relationships, indexes, normal forms etc...]). We use Microsoft SQL Server
2000 and Oracle.

*        Must have experience using one or more open source tools and
software platforms (Ant, Struts, Eclipse, Jboss, Tomcat, etc).

*        Must have experience with one of the following application servers
(JRun, Weblogic, Jboss, or Webshpere - ranked in order of preference)

*        Must have used source control on one or more projects (CVS,
ClearCase, etc).

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate:

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Regards,
Vipul

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Please):  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.