This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on Oracle
Financials Developer Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

INTERVIEW: F2F, after the initial phone interview

Position    :   Oracle Financials Developer

Location   :   Teaneck NJ

Duration   :   6 months

Oracle Financials developer with:

- workflow

- forms development

- exm publisher

- Will work on financials applications (AP, AR, GL, also change mgmt module)

- Some project leadership skills

- Minimum of 7 years of Oracle Financials experience

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 221
Alt   : 718-715-4190 Ext: 221

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused