Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate requirement:
 SAP SRM Technofunctional
Cconsultant to work in Tampa, FL. We need a Level III professional for support team. Please let me know if you have any profiles matching that req.   This is for support team so we are looking for Techno - functional, more focused on the technical side though.

Please send relevant resumes with rate & contact number.
ZealTech Inc.

Phone: 510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280
Fax: 510.372.0571
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.