Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate requirement:
Location - Sunnyvale
 Duration - 6-8 months (3 month contract with multiple extensions)
Consumer group is looking for a User Interface Software Programmer for programming the user interface of Company's Consumer products.
We are searching for a dynamic and self-motivated team player who can interact with cross-functional teams and get things done with little guidance.
·          Understand the current user interface paradigm
·          Develop new user interface using a combination of ActiveX, DHTML, _javascript_, _vbscript_
·          Work with cross-functional teams of developers and graphic designers to hook the front end user interface piece with backend core logic
·          Excellent oral and written communication skills
·          8+ years of Windows platform software design and experience
·          8+ years of experience in User Interface programming using ActiveX, HTML\DHTML, _javascript_\_vbscript_
·          Knowledge of object oriented methodologies and design

Please send relevant resumes with rate & contact number.
ZealTech Inc.

Phone: 510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280
Fax: 510.372.0571
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.