This is Arjun from Logistic-Solutions Inc.,
We have an Direct Client Requirement. Please do reply with your consultant's
updated copy of resume in word format with complete contact details. ASAP
*Client: Pepsi CO*
*Title: I2 Demand Planner / Programmer Analyst*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*Location: Plano TX*
Summary: This is a production support position for 2 key systems in the
next generation enterprise planning solutions. Good understanding of the
fundamental Supply Chain Management concepts as well as the experiences
(support or implementation) with the i2 Supply Chain Planner (SCP) are
required. Production support experiences as well as exposure to the Consumer
Packaged Good (CPG) industry is a plus.
• Excellent knowledge of the i2 Deployment Planning process and systems (i2
SCP and TP- Shipment Scheduler; 6.2).
• Good understanding of the Inventory Policy (safety stock) process and
system (i2 MEIO)
• Experiences with the i2 SCP and i2 TP-SS components carries a higher
• Familiar with the i2 SCM 6.2 and CPG solution template (LpOpt Solver)
• Proficient with sql and Oracle DB.
• Strong analytical skills with a 'can-do' attitude.
• Working knowledge of Informatica middleware, scheduling tools (Control-M)
• Ability to quickly learn the business (4 Business Units in the Foods and
Drinks Industry) and other technology interfacing systems.
• Familiar with the Process Management methodologies (e.g.
• Strong communication skills.
• Team spirited and collaborate effectively with other technology teams.
• Must be able to rotate on call responsibilities 24x7
• Ability to travel 50% peak for 3-5 12 months.
*Required Qualifications: *
· B.A. or B.S., ideally with an emphasis in IT or Engineering.
· 5+ years of directly related experience at a major corporation or
equivalent experience at a consulting firm.
· Solid background in i2 Supply Chain Management systems.
· Ability to identify and solve complex problems through research and
· Ability to quickly learn new technologies and unfamiliar processes, as
well as adapt to changes in a dynamic work environment.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
*Thanks & Regards,
*Sr. Technical Recruiter,
E-Mail:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at